We love paper towel holders! It’s a strange thing to test extensively, but we’ve already tested several from OXO Good Grips, as well as one from Dr. Catch.
Today, we’re taking a look at the Kisure paper towel holder.
It’s a decent paper towel holder that looks like it’s made with real metal. In reality, it’s all plastic. But it still works well and has a nice look to it.
Here’s our video review.
- The paper towel holder is nicely weighted and has a non-stick grip on the bottom to prevent it from sliding around.
- The top piece can be unscrewed and the paper towel roll can be inserted.
- The holder keeps paper towels contained and can be picked up by the paper towels themselves.
- It has a locking function for one-handed operation.
- It is sleek and doesn’t dominate the countertop.
- The construction is fine but the threads are plastic, not metal.
A Review of the Kitchen Paper Towel Holder
We recently purchased the kitchen paper towel holder and wanted to share our review. Here are a few key features we noticed right off the bat.
Weighted and Stationary
The paper towel holder is nicely weighted and will stay stationary on the countertop. It has a stainless steel look, but it is made of all plastic.
The bottom has a non-stick grip surface to prevent it from sliding around.
Inserting the Paper Towels
To insert the paper towels, you simply unscrew the top part, insert the roll over the top, and screw it back in clockwise.
The nice thing about this holder is that it keeps everything contained so you can pick it up without the paper towels falling out.
Pull or Lock Feature
When you pull the paper towel off, you can also push down on the holder to lock it in place. This allows you to use one hand to pull a paper towel off. To unlock, you simply pull it up again.
Join the free DIY Life Tech newsletter for hands-on reviews of the latest gadgets, insights on generative AI, exclusive discounts on creator tools, and more.
Design and Quality
The design of this holder looks great on the countertop and it doesn’t add extra size. Quality construction wise, we noticed that the threads are plastic and not metal, which could affect the product’s longevity.
Overall, we are quite pleased with this paper towel holder and we think it will do well in our kitchen, although we would have preferred to have at least some metal elements.
- Weight: 4/5
- Material: 3/5
- Grip: 4/5
- Ease of Setup: 5/5
- Aesthetics: 4/5
- Quality Construction: 3/5
Pros and Cons
- Nicely weighted and non-stick grip on the bottom to prevent sliding
- Top piece keeps paper towels contained and secure
- Locking function allows for one hand dispensing
- Sleek design and doesn’t take up a lot of counter space
- Plastic material may not provide long-term stability
- Plastic threads may not hold up over time
How We Tested it
The product was tested by first seeing how well it is weighted and how well it grips the countertop. The product was then tested by inserting a paper towel roll and seeing if it can be held securely.
The locking function was then tested by pushing down on the top piece and seeing if it could keep the paper towels stationary. Overall, the product was tested to see how well it could contain a paper towel roll and how well it stayed in place.
Where to Buy
You can get the Kitsure towel holder on Amazon.