Cleaning your floors just got a whole lot easier and more convenient with the Swiffer WetJet. In this blog post, we will walk you through the unboxing and setup process of this fantastic cleaning tool. So let’s dive right in, shall we?
Unboxing the Swiffer WetJet
Upon opening the shipping box, you’ll find another internal box. Inside this box, you should find the following items:
– Pole for the Swiffer
– A sample of cleaning pads
– The Swiffer WetJet mechanism
– Another set of cleaning pads
Remove the items from their plastic wraps and move on to the following step.
Assemble the Swiffer WetJet
To assemble the Swiffer WetJet, complete the following steps:
1. Identify the base of the Swiffer and the compartment for the cleaning fluid.
2. Remove the cardboard attached to the cleaning fluid compartment.
3. Snap the pole into the handle, pressing the tab to slide it into place.
4. Attach the handle to the bottom part of the Swiffer.
5. Ensure that the Swiffer is assembled correctly so that it is locked in place, as shown by the pole staying in the handle.
Once the Swiffer WetJet is assembled, you’ll notice the button on the handle to start the flow of cleaning fluid and the actual Swiffer mechanism at the bottom of the unit.
Insert Batteries and Cleaning Fluid Bottle
To complete the setup process, you must insert four AA batteries (included in the package) and the cleaning fluid bottle.
Insert the batteries by sliding the battery compartment out of the handle, flipping it over, and placing the batteries inside according to the diagram. Once complete, reattach the compartment back onto the handle.
For the cleaning fluid bottle, simply click it into place on the back of the Swiffer WetJet handle without unscrewing the cap. If you need to eject the bottle when it’s empty, press the eject button.
Attach Cleaning Pad
With the kit comes several sample cleaning pads. Place one of these pads on the floor with the blue line side facing downward. Flip the Swiffer WetJet over, place it on top of the pad, and let the grippy surface of the pad cling to the Swiffer.
Now that your Swiffer WetJet is set up, you can start cleaning your floors. Press the button on the handle to activate the cleaning solution spray, and glide the Swiffer along your floors. Add more solution as needed, and you’re good to go!
The Swiffer WetJet is a convenient and efficient tool for cleaning your floors. With the easy assembly and setup outlined in this blog post, you can get to cleaning in no time. Happy mopping!
- The Swiffer WetJet comes with a pole, sample cleaning pads, and the cleaning fluid.
- Attach the handle to the bottom part of the Swiffer by pressing the tab in and make sure it pops back out.
- Insert the cleaning fluid bottle and the four AA batteries into the handle.
- Place the pad on the floor with the blue line side down and flip the WetJet over to put it on top of the pad.
- Press the button on the handle to spray the cleaning solution and mop using the WetJet.