Swiffer WetJets have become a popular choice for cleaning floors due to their convenience and ease of use. However, many people may find themselves confused about which type of pad to use with their Swiffer WetJet.
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through what type of pad you should be using and how to attach it to your Swiffer WetJet. Say goodbye to confusion and hello to a perfectly clean floor.
Understanding the Different Types of Swiffer Pads
There are multiple types of Swiffer pads available in the market, and it’s essential to understand the difference between them. When using a Swiffer WetJet, you’ll want to avoid using the traditional dry Swiffer pad. Instead, you should use a Swiffer WetJet pad, designed specifically for this device.
It’s worth noting that Swiffer WetJet pads are different from Swiffer Wet pads. Swiffer Wet pads are wet cleaning pads intended for use with a traditional Swiffer, not the WetJet. While it might be possible to use Swiffer Wet pads with a WetJet, it’s not ideal, and you’ll achieve better results with the right pads.
I made this mistake initially, and I was always confused as to why my Swiffer Wet pads didn’t work. Turns out, I needed Wetjet pads, not Wet pads!
Identifying Swiffer WetJet Pads
When shopping for the correct pad, make sure you’re purchasing Swiffer WetJet pads. These pads should have the “WetJet” logo printed on them. Once you’ve got the right pads, you can move on to attaching them to your Swiffer WetJet.
Attaching Swiffer WetJet Pads
Here’s how to properly attach a Swiffer WetJet pad to your device:
1. Unfold the pad and find the textured side with the blue strip. This side will face down towards the floor and do the actual cleaning.
2. On the opposite side of the pad, you’ll find two purple strips. These strips will help with attaching the pad to the WetJet.
3. The Swiffer WetJet features small, Velcro-like pads. Align the purple strips on the pad with these Velcro pads on the WetJet.
4. Press the pad onto the Velcro pads, making sure it’s secure and properly attached.
Unlike traditional Swiffer devices, you don’t need to press the pads into little loops to attach them. The Velcro pads will hold the WetJet pads in place without any issues.
With this guide, you should now be fully equipped to select and attach the correct pads for your Swiffer WetJet. Remember the key difference between Swiffer Wet pads and Swiffer WetJet pads, and ensure you’re buying the pads with the WetJet logo.
By using the right pads and attaching them correctly, you’ll ensure your Swiffer WetJet is working at its maximum efficiency, leaving your floors spotless and making cleaning a breeze.
Join the free DIY Life Tech newsletter for hands-on reviews of the latest gadgets, insights on generative AI, exclusive discounts on creator tools, and more.
- Swiffer WetJet pads are designed specifically for the WetJet cleaning device.
- Swiffer Wet pads are designed for traditional Swiffer devices.
- Swiffer WetJet pads have a blue strip at one end and two purple strips at the other.
- To attach the WetJet pad to the WetJet device, align the purple strips with the Velcro pads and press.
- Look for the WetJet logo on the pads.