A Real World Test of the Miele 5006 Quick Intense Wash
Having a reliable dishwasher at home can make a huge difference in reducing the time and effort spent cleaning up after a busy day. In this post, I share my personal experience with the Miele 5006 and put its quick intense wash feature to the test.
Before: Preparing the Test
To give the Miele 5006 a real-world test, I loaded it with various dirty dishes from my kitchen. I had noodles and rice stuck on plates, dirt and residues dried onto bowls, ketchup on another plate, remnants of ranch dressing, a dirty wine glass, and a bowl of yogurt that had dried over the course of a day. I also loaded Dr Browns Bottles which are dishwasher safe.
As a parent with kids, these are pretty much the typical items I deal with at the end of each day.
I managed to fit quite a lot of dishes into the dishwasher, and I also used the Miele Ultra Tab for detergent–which is a fantastic product from Miele itself. With everything set, I switched on the quick intense cycle which takes about an hour (1:01) to finish.
After: The Results
After an hour, I returned to check on the results of the quick intense wash. Here’s what I found:
– The yogurt bowl was practically spotless, with the exception of a tiny drop of yogurt that hadn’t been completely removed.
– The plate that had ketchup on it was completely clean.
– The wine glass was sparkly and looked perfect.
– All the other dishes were perfectly clean, too.
Checking the top rack, I saw that the coffee mug was clean and all the rice had been removed from the bowls. Overall, everything looked great!
I found that the Miele 5006’s quick intense wash works great and managed to clean all my dishes efficiently. In just an hour, everything was super clean, proving that the Miele 5006 is an excellent investment for busy households.
If you want to save time and effort in your kitchen, consider giving the Miele 5006 a try–based on my experience, you won’t be disappointed!
Join the free DIY Life Tech newsletter for hands-on reviews of the latest gadgets, insights on generative AI, exclusive discounts on creator tools, and more.
- The Miele 5006 produces a great result in an hour with its Quick Intense Wash.
- The 5006 can easily handle stuck on food, dirt, and residue.
- The dishes and glasses come out sparkling clean.
- The 5006 is great for a busy family with kids.